Udacity - CS101 - Building a Search Engine - Unit 1




This is one of the other course that I am taking from Udacity. I had enrolled to this course, when it started for the first time, but could not keep up to the schedule and had to drop off.

I re-enrolled again.

In Unit 1, I did decent. The score could have been better, had the last question I would have been able to answer correctly.

The execution was always successful, but whenever I used to submit the code, I got the feedback that the input used is different, though I used to use the same input.

I tried for about 5 times, but then gave it up.

In the quizzes also, I could have done a bit better. I was sort of careless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coursera - CS 101 - Completed